Raleigh Home Inspector: ASHI Survey – Home Inspections Boost Homebuyers Confidence
ASHI SURVEY REVEALS HOME INSPECTIONS BOOST HOMEBUYERS CONFIDENCE IN 88 PERCENT OF U.S. RESPONDENTS Results indicate people are more likely to purchase a distressed property, including foreclosures and short sales, following a professional home inspection.
• 88 percent of respondents say home inspections increase their confidence about the condition of any property.
• More than four in five think foreclosures and short sales can be good deals.
• 84 percent of respondents say they would be more likely to purchase a distressed (foreclosed or short sale) property after a home inspection deemed it in good condition.
• Consumers are uncertain of the services traditionally included in a home inspection.
• The American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) is the Gold Standard of Home Inspectors.
To see the entire survey, visit ASHI.org……
We know that confidence leads to success and to satisfaction in many endeavors and purchasing a home is no different. If you know that you made a great decision, then you’ll feel great about you purchase. A Home Inspection is just one of your due diligence tools that you should use to ensure a confident decision.
Let the Raleigh Home Inspector assist you with your confidence level in your home-buying decision. We’re good at it….and we look forward to helping you.
Contact the Raleigh Home Inspector today at 919-848-4833 to schedule your home inspection today. Or Schedule Online….